A session of informal presentations of photographic works aiming at bringing together previous students who keep on working on their photography and have the need to receive constructive feedback on their images or just simply the desire to share their work among a small group of people.
However, the feedback circle is also open to any photography lover, practitioner or not, who would like to spend some quality time during a relaxed evening/afternoon while discussing photography and socialising.
How to prepare for the feedback circle
- select a small number of photographs that you need urgent feedback on
- if you are working on a photographic project, write down specific questions about some aspects of your work that you need us to guide you with
-for technical questions be specific as to what kind of difficulties you are encountering and contact us first to advise you if the coming feedback circle (online or outdoors) suits your needs
What to bring in the feeback circle
- your Powerpoint or other presentation format of your digital photos
- your printed photographs if you prefer the tactility of the prints (for in-venue or outdoor sessions Only)
- any other form of photographic work you are working on
Refund & Cancellation Policy
No refunds if you cancel within 15 days from the start of the workshop.
The same applies to any cancellations of bookings made within 15 days from the start of the workshop.
16 years old is the minimum age for participants to attend on their own. For younger children please contact us.